Get A Quote

Other Insurance
Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance

This is truly a vital type of insurance because if you own a recreational vehicle you are likely to be out on the road with it, traveling through different areas -- often different states. Your recreational vehicle needs to be insured just as much as your daily driver does -- and because your monetary investment in the RV is so substantial you need to be certain you won't lose that large investment if disaster strikes. RV coverage can be arranged through Entitled Insurance Agency and is often merged with your current auto policy for convenience and potential discounts.

Boat, Trailer, Jet Ski, Motorcycle Insurance.

Whether your boat or other recreational equipment spends half of its life in the garage or it is out on the lake full time, insurance is essential. IT may be exposed to weather and daily elements no matter where it is, and it may also be exposed to vandals or thieves and is not covered under your homeowner’s policy. Ask your Entitled agent about how to make certain you have the supplemental coverage you need to insure your equipment is protected.

Umbrella Policies

You may also want to compare prices on umbrella policies when you get other types of insurance. Umbrella insurance gives you extra liability coverage that exceeds your Home, car, or boat policy. Once the liability limits on those policies have been hit, your umbrella policy will be activated. These policies will cover liability related coverage for situations like: Rental units, accusation of libel or slander, and false arrest. The umbrella policy will fill gaps in your existing policies.

Your Entitled agent is ready to help you find the right policy for your unique situation.